Solutions Engineer / Architect (Network Mobile Solutions)
Location: Bengaluru, India
Infinite Convergence Solutions, Inc. is an industry leader in next-generation messaging and mobility solutions to carriers and enterprises globally which include its enterprise-grade, secure mobile messaging platform - NetSfere Enterprise; customer engagement platform - NetSfere Omnichannel and a complete range of scalable, next-generation wireless communication technologies - NetSfere Mobile Solutions.
With a rich heritage based on acquisitions from Motorola, Nokia, and Alcatel-Lucent and with 2000+ years of combined experience in mobile and messaging technologies, the company's platforms support more than 500 million subscribers globally and over one trillion messages on annual basis. Headquartered outside Chicago, with offices in the United States, Germany, UK, India, and Singapore. For more information, visit www.infinite-convergence.com and www.netsfere.com.
Infinite Convergence Solutions is looking for an experienced Solutions Engineer / Architect to join our growing Network Mobile Solution team to lead and architect system requirements for next gen mobile experiences. The Network Mobile Solutions team is a collaborative team of energized software engineers working on cutting-edge technology, who enjoy the challenges of defining and creating new messaging products.
The candidate for this role should have a passion for solving technical and business challenges. You will work with a collaborative team of architects and engineers and will have the opportunity to make a significant impact in solving our customer’s toughest challenges, while working on the latest technologies learning new technologies, tool, and languages. The candidate should be willing to travel to our Engineering Center in Chicago for in depth product training and to collaborate with the team on deliverables as and when required.
- Actively engage with the customer in technical discussions to understand and document detailed customer requirements and propose compelling technical solutions.
- Translate customer and market requirements into technical system requirements.
- Create technical responses to relevant bids and customer engagement activities.
- Help define the roadmap of product features and functionality.
- Prepare and present technically compelling presentation material and sales literature.
- Provide support to development, test, deployment and documentation activities.
Qualifications and Experience
- BS in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent; MS a plus
- 7+ years systems engineering experience; experience in telecommunications/messaging a plus
- Understanding of GSM, LTE and 5G telecom networks and 3GPP/3GPP2 standards
- Understanding of SMS, MMS, and next generation IMS/SIP network architecture
- Understanding of IP networking and routing protocols
- Demonstrated ability to lead and coordinate technical activities in a cross-functional team
- Demonstrated interpersonal, analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of data structures, databases, networks, and algorithms
- Familiar with SQL and NoSQL database technologies
- Understanding of information security concepts
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS and Openstack
- Familiar with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience working as part of an Agile team