Infinite Convergence Solutions, Inc.
Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP") is incorporated by reference in the NetSfere Agreement (the “Agreement”) entered into between ICS Convergence Solutions, Inc. ("ICS") and the other party to the Agreement (“Customer”). Capitalized terms used in this AUP shall be defined as set forth in the Agreement.
Scope. Customer, and all persons and entities accessing the Service with Customer’s consent and approval must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”). By using the Service, Customer acknowledges, and agrees to ensure compliance with, this AUP. Customer agrees not to use the Service to conduct or engage in any illegal activity. ICS in its discretion may modify this AUP at any time upon written notice to Customer.
Restrictions on Use. Without limiting the foregoing, Customer agrees not to use the Service to transmit or disseminate any:
- unsolicited material to persons or entities that have not agreed to receive such material or to whom Customer does not otherwise have a legal right to send such material;
- material or data that infringes or violates any third party’s intellectual property rights, including patent, copyright, trademark, or trade secret, rights of publicity, privacy, or confidentiality, or the rights or legal obligations of any wireless service provider or any of its customers or subscribers;
- material or data, that is illegal, or material or data that is harassing, coercive, defamatory, libelous, abusive, threatening, obscene, or otherwise objectionable, materials that are harmful to minors or excessive in quantity, or materials the transmission of which could diminish or harm the reputation of any third-party service provider involved in the provision of the Service;
- material or data, which violates any applicable laws, that is alcoholic beverage-related (e.g., beer, wine, or liquor), tobacco-related (e.g., cigarettes, cigars, pipes, chewing tobacco), guns or weapons-related (e.g., firearms, bullets), illegal drug related (e.g., marijuana, cocaine), pornographic-related (e.g., adult themes, explicit sexual content), crime-related (e.g., organized crime, notorious characters), violence-related (e.g., violent games), death-related (e.g., funeral homes, mortuaries), hate-related (e.g., racist organizations) or gambling-related (e.g., casinos, lotteries);
- viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information;
- material or information that is false or misleading, or likely to mislead or deceive;
- any signal or impulse that could cause electrical, magnetic, optical, or other technical harm to the equipment or facilities of ICS, its suppliers, or any third party.