Why Organizations Need Secure Instant Messages
Secure instant messages are a simple, user-friendly solution for organizations that want to streamline employee-to-employee communications while protecting company data. This is especially true now that instant messaging technology is readily available for handheld mobile devices and tablets.
Organizations that leverage secure messaging for internal communications can experience an uptick in employee productivity and efficiency -- and ensure sensitive enterprise information is not put at risk.
The Benefits of Secure Instant Messages for Organizations
If your organization relies exclusively on email, you might be hindering any chances of improving employee and team collaborations. But with secure instant messages, you'll see a measurable increase in your workforce's productivity. The best part is that you can experience more streamlined operations without compromising the integrity of sensitive internal information.
Additional benefits of a secure instant messaging platform are:
- High-Level Security: Traditional forms of email and instant messages don't typically feature high levels of security as they are transmitted from server to server. This means that corporate and customer information -- names, emails, birthdates, social security numbers, etc. -- can be intercepted, used and distributed by an unauthorized third party. Secure instant messaging systems deploy robust levels of encryption to ensure safe transmission between sending and receiving devices.
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Compatible: If your organization consists of a large number of employees, you might not have the resources to outfit everyone with a company device to instant message internally. But if you're leveraging secure messaging technology, employees can install apps or software directly to their own devices. Once they log in using a unique username and password, communications are automatically secure via their mobile device. Not only is this convenient for employees using the secure messaging, but it also saves your organization in hardware costs.
- Total Account Management: With a secure messaging platform, you can hand over account management reins to the head of your IT department. Complete access and management capabilities allow IT to monitor account usage and comply with corporate data retention policies. Not in the office? Not a problem. Remote capabilities enable you to call-up and wipe any information you need. In addition, you can invalidate unused or expired accounts.
Secure instant messages can be leveraged by companies in a wide variety of industries:
- Healthcare: Enhanced internal communications can lead to an improvement in patient care.
- Legal & Advisory: Improve security for lawyer-to-client communications.
- Finance & Banking: Employees can protect financial and bank information while sending files internally to other team members.
- Insurance & Risk Management: Agents and staff across geographically diverse locations can communicate safely regarding individual clients
- Travel & Hospitality: Streamlined communications enhance front-desk productivity and improve guest experiences.
- Supply Chain & Retail: Secure instant messages can lead to an increase in warehouse or fulfillment center productivity, as well as better supply chain management.
Leverage Secure Instant Messages with NetSfere
NetSfere provides organizations with a secure, reliable instant messaging platform that streamlines communications without compromising security. Consumer-grade messaging platforms are unreliable, unsafe and unproductive. With NetSfere, enterprises can protect internal communications and improve workforce productivity.
To learn more about how NetSfere can help your organization adopt secure instant messages, contact us today.